New Update: March 18, 2020
At this time, we have no choice but to cancel both sessions of Thrive Riders Camp scheduled for May 2020. It is our top priority to ensure the safety of our event participants, our staff members, and the My Snow Coach community of skiers and snowboarders. We are asking any able participants to carry their camp credit forward and receive an additional $200 Gift Card for future My Snow Coach events.
My Snow Coach Future Events
We have locked in camp for May 2021 and will be hosting a more extensive range of events throughout the 2020/2021 season.
Thrive Riders Camp 2021 at Mammoth Mountain
- Session One: May 2-8, 2021
- Session Two: May 10-15, 2021
Thrive Riders (Summer) Camp - Timberline - Summer 2020
(Event plans the next four months are dependant on the status of the global health pandemic. Our top priority is to keep people safe and healthy. We are looking at options for a summer event and will have news later this spring.)
My Snow Coach South America Camp - Summer 2020
(These events are in the works now, more updates to come.)
Thrive Riders Weekend at Mammoth - January 2021
Thrive Riders Camp in Japan - February 2021
Thrive Riders Camp at Mammoth - May 2021
My Snow Park Training at WanlongBayi - 2020/2021 Season
My Snow Park Training at Wanlong - 2020/2021 Season
Surf to Snow Camp at San Onofre - September 2020
Surf to Snow Camp at San Onofre - June/September 2021
Instructor Training Courses in Niseko & Hakuba, Japan
- PSIA AASI Level One - December & March 2020
- PSIA AASI Level Two - December & March 2020
- PSIA AASI Freestyle Specialist & Children's Specialist - 2020/2021
Thrive Camp Participant Cancellations, Credit & Refunds
Here are the options for credits and refunds:
- (Recommended) Carry 100% Event Credit forward plus receive a bonus $200 Gift Card for future My Snow Coach events. We are asking our Thrive Riders Camp participants to consider this option to help ensure we can continue to offer the best snow events around the globe. We can also provide a partial refund with credit and a smaller bonus gift card based on what works for you. Please help us out by carrying all or partial event credit forward.
- Participants that would like to receive a refund will be refunded their balance less 5%; this refund deduction is because we can no longer return merchant processing fees. My Snow Coach is also giving all participants being refunded a $100 My Snow Coach Gift Card to be used towards any future purchase to offset this 5% deduction.
- More details on our cancelation refer to our Refund Policy
We appreciate everyone's understanding of our refund and credit policies offered by Snow Sports Development Inc / My Snow Coach. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please stay safe.
Precautions for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The My Snow Coach Team is actively monitoring the statement releases and following the guidance and recommendations from local, state, and federal health agencies on COVID-19. Find direct links to the resources available provided below. We feel fortunate to have such a strong network of riders from around the globe. Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our Snow Sports Community and their families.
- Mammoth Mountain COVID-19 Information
- Mammoth Lake, Mono County COVID-19 Updates
- CDC COVID-19 Information for Travel in the USA
- State of California COVID-19 Updates
Thank you for your ongoing support. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments, or feedback.
Douglas Fagel 大哥
Snow Sports Development Inc
GLOBAL MOUNTAIN SPORTS TRAINING
WeChat ID: douglasfagel
Snow Sensei Perry Moon Update
Our Snow Sensei Perry Moon, unfortunately, sustained an injury this week while riding at Whistler, BC, Canada. It looks like he has a partial tear of his Achilles tendon and will need surgery. Perry is planning on heading back to Taiwan for further checkups and scheduling his surgery. He is very disappointed not to be able to be on snow training with everyone at Thrive Riders Camp. The Snow Sensei Session aspect of Camp will continue with the support from the My Snow Coach and Thrive Team of highly qualified Trainers and Coaches. Thrive Riders Camp will have the Snow Sensei Media Team on-site, and we will help to support Perry's vision with the Snow Sensei Signature Sessions at Mammoth. Please send Perry well wishes and help put a smile on his face by representing at Mammoth this spring at Thrive Riders Camp!
Message from Perry:
各位參加Thrive Riders Camp - Snow Sensei Sessions的同學們，叔叔有一個消息要跟各位報告。 很不幸的叔叔在前天於加拿大Whistler進行拍攝的時候發生了意外，經過檢查與診斷後，評估為左腳踝上方的阿基里斯腱斷裂，需回台進行重建手術。 叔叔對必須退出這次的活動感到非常自責，在意外發生後也馬上與主辦單位協調。Thrive Riders Camp擁有許多考官級的教練與多年經驗的工作人員，相信每位參加的同學都能有一個難忘的滑雪經驗，在安全又有趣的環境之下學習到最多的知識與技巧。 對於沒辦法見到今年參與的riders，與去年參加今年又return的riders感到非常非常的可惜, 我會持續努力的復健，也會把復健的狀況和過程更新在頻道上，請大家不用擔心，我們很快雪場上見！
Snow Sensei - Perry Moon
YouTube Channel - Snow Sensei